Templates are Lilina's method of enabling you to customise how Lilina looks. Templates are in charge of determining which items and information to show, and how to display this information to you.
To install a template, simply follow the following steps:
- Download the template archive and extract the files from it.
- Create a directory to contain the template in your content/templates directory. For example, a template called Example would be in content/templates/example. This directory might be included in the archive you download.
- Upload the template files to this new directory.
To activate the template afterwards:
- Log in to your Administration Panel
- Select the Settings link from the navigation
- Click the Activate button under the template you want to use.